Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Summer Vacations - Yates

Baby Gracie's first trip to Pappasitos!

This is Reese's vacation pose.



Annual trip to Six Flags



Reese's first ride!


I'll let you decide who doesn't belong.



This is a hot air balloon ride that works like the tea cups, you can see Reese feeling pretty dizzy.


This is Reese's favorite ride, scroll down to watch the video.


Dad, Mom, Emet, Zoe, and Smed on the log ride.

Uncle Ryno took everyone on the Conquistador ride.



Evi riding the carousel.



Gmom and Reese on the train around the park.


Four generations of Yates


THE COUSINS!



Reese and Ryan wake boarding.



Smed and Evi, Smed and Zoe...

and Smed and Emet wakeboarding.



2 comments:

  1. Oh you're too good. I am about to attempt to weed through the photos and post from our Texas vaca. You beat me. Good job! :) But first...I must pay bills and clean up the dishes. Chuck E. Cheese put me behind today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reese is one cool dude! He totally has me beat at the water sports thing. ;)

    ReplyDelete