Monday, May 28, 2012

Arizona in February 2012

 We went to see the Yates family again in February, they got a trampoline for Christmas, so there was lots of jumping to be done.
 We went to the Phoenix zoo for animals, climbing, and lunch.  I will try to put the kid's facial expressions into a dialogue of what happened over lunch.
 Emet:  "Cheese."  
Grace:  Blueberry in my mouth "cheese." 
 Reese:  Sandwich in my mouth "cheese."
 Moms:  "Everyone look over here and say cheese." 
 Emet:  "Cheeeeeese."
Grace:  Blueberry still in my mouth "cheese."
Reese:  "Grace you have something in your teeth."
:
 Emet:  "Cheese."
Grace:  "I have something in my teeth!?"
Reese:  "Grace has something in her teeth, cheese!"
 Emet:  I don't think everyone else is saying "CHEESE!"
Grace:  "Look, I have something in my CHEESE!"
Reese:  "Emet, look Grace has something in her CHEESE!"
 The two smallest babies in the baby doll pack and plays...so cute.
Reese:  "No, Emet, it's cool to wear a tire around your neck.  Everyone is doing it."
We all walked and road bikes to the park, but some tires had to be fixed on the bikes and strollers, thus producing this group picture.
 Reese:  "See Emet, I told you, it's cool!"
 There really are no words for this picture of Zoe.  I just love it.
 Madeline and Ryder in the baby swings, then Grace and Reese had a turn.

Emet and Reese got their hair cut while we were there and now that 
Emet is so grown up, he can make sure everyone is safely buckled in to their car seats.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute post!!! I love the cheese and blueberry pictures! Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete